About ICICI Bank Limited
ICICI Bank Ltd has total consolidated assets over US$ 109 billion at March 31, 2016. The Bank has a network of 4,450 branches and 14,393 ATMs across India, and has a presence in 17 countries, including India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries and affiliates in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
The Bank currently has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada, branches in United States, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Qatar and Dubai International Finance Centre and representative offices in United Arab Emirates, China, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia. Our UK subsidiary has established branches in Belgium and Germany.
ICICI Bank Limited, Singapore Branch
The Singapore Branch is the first overseas branch of ICICI Bank. The Monetary Authority of Singapore granted ICICI Bank a license to transact banking business in Singapore with effect from August 1, 2003.
In April 2010, MAS granted ICICI Bank a Full Bank license with QFB privileges and ACU capabilities.
Our product and services suite includes:
- Providing a comprehensive suite of investment and deposit products in all major currencies
- Remittances to India with competitive exchange rates
- Structuring financial solutions for companies both in India and in the Asia-Pacific Region;
- Syndicating loans for companies in the Asia - Pacific banking market;
- Supporting India's trade with Singapore and other countries in the Asia-Pacific region by providing trade finance & related services and;
- Building treasury operations in Singapore that will complement and support ICICI Bank's international operations.