At ICICI Bank we strive to make services smooth, streamlined and responsive and our products customer focussed. However, there might be an occasion when you have cause for complaint. If you have a complaint, please inform us.
We aim to resolve your complaint within 24 hours; however there may be occasions where it may take longer. If this happens we will send you a written acknowledgement within 2 working days with details of who will be handling your complaint and how we intend to resolve it. In certain cases this may not be the same person who initially received your complaint but may be best equipped to help you. We will do our best to deal with it within 14 working days. If we need more time, we will keep you informed every step of the way.
(1) Walk in to your nearest ICICI Bank branch and speak to a member of staff
(2) Telephone Customer Relations on 8001012553 (7 day a week, 0800 - 1800 hrs) to inform us of your concerns
(3) Email at email@example.com
(4) Write to us at :
Customer Relations, ICICI Bank Limited., Singapore branch
6 Raffles Quay, # 01-02 John Hancock Tower, Singapore - 048580
(Monday to Friday, 0930 - 1530 hrs)
We will then arrange for the right person to investigate and respond to your concerns. When you contact us please tell us:
(1) Your name and account number
(2) The reason for your complaint
(3) The product, if applicable, that your complaint refers to
(4) The name of the person/s that you dealt with
(5) A suggestion of what you would like the bank to do
(6) Your address and if you are happy to discuss the issue on the telephone, your day time number
(7) When writing to us it would be helpful if you could submit copies of any documentation relevant to your complaint
In the unlikely event that you remain unhappy with our response, or we have not sent you a final response within 14 working days of the original complaint, you have the right to take your complaint to the complaints officer of the bank. The complaints officer will aim to resolve the complaint within next 14 working days of receipt of your complaint.
In the unlikely event that you still remain unhappy with our final response and If you would like the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Limited (FIDREC) to look into your complaint, you must contact them within six months of the date of any final response issued.
Generally you are advised to keep the following in mind before you approach any regulator:
(1) You, before making a complaint to the regulator, had made a written representation to ICICI Bank, and the Bank had either rejected the complaint, or you had not received a reply within a specified period after the complaint was received by the Bank, or the complainant was not satisfied with the reply given by the Bank.
(2) The complaint is made not later than six months after you have received ICICI Bank's reply to your representation or, where no reply is received, not later than one year and one month after the date of the representation to ICICI Bank.
(3) The complaint has not been settled by the FIDREC in any previous proceedings.
(4) The complaint is not the subject matter of proceedings before any court, tribunal, arbitrator or any other forum.
(5) The complaint is not frivolous or vexatious in nature.
(6) The complaint is made before the expiry of the period of limitation prescribed under Limitation Act, if any, of your country.