What is required to use the eNETS facility?
You will be able to use the eNETS facility at ICICI Bank Singapore’s internet banking section to fund your “Pay Now” remittance transactions. In addition to login credentials of ICICI Bank Singapore you would require a user ID, password and token of the bank whose account you wish to debit in order to pay for/ fund the transaction. Currently, eNETS facility enables direct debit from DBS, POSB, UOB, and Citibank.
What is the turnaround time for a transaction using the eNETS facility?
If the payment is approved by eNETS, the funds transfer/ remittance is
- Same day to a beneficiary account held with ICICI or Any other bank in India using NEFT, such same day is subject to cut off timings* (subject to satisfactory completion of and compliance with the Bank’s standard procedures).
Please note -
On successful processing of your transaction, a reference number will be generated for your records. Incase your browser/ page closes before you receive your reference number, please DO NOT re-initiate your transaction. Please check the debit by logging into your bank account from which you had initiated the transaction and/ or call us to at our toll free number 800 1012553 immediately to check the status of your transaction.
What do I need to make use of the service?
You will need an ICICI Bank Singapore Affinity Current Account with Internet Banking access to make use of the eNETS facility.
If you already have an ICICI Bank Singapore Affinity Current Account and wish to apply for Internet Banking, you may visit any of our branches to do so.
If you do not have an ICICI Bank Singapore Affinity Current Account, just visit any of our branches to open an account and request for Internet Banking access.
How do I use eNETS?
- Login to ICICI Bank Singapore’s Internet banking and select the Remittance option;
- In the remittance section, select your payment mode as eNETS and enter the details of your remittance transaction.
- On submission of details of your transaction, you will be redirected to eNETS for processing your transaction.
- On eNETS, you will have to choose the bank with which you hold an account and wish to use to pay for/ fund your remittance transaction.
- Follow the steps online to complete the payment (you will need a user ID, password and token of the bank that you are choosing to pay for your remittance transaction e.g. DBS, UOB, Citibank).
- Following the successful payment, a transaction reference will be shown on the webpage.
Please do not close the browser till you see the confirmation that your transaction was successful. In case your browser closes before you receive your reference number, please DO NOT re-initiate your transaction. Please check the debit by logging into your bank account from which you had initiated the transaction and/or call us to at our toll free number 800 1012553 to check the status of your transaction.
How do I know if my payment is successful?
Upon each successful payment, an acknowledgement page with the payment details and a unique transaction reference will be presented to you. You may print the acknowledgement page or login to your bank (from which you were attempting to direct debit/ fund your transaction) to see the details. You may also check the transaction details using the transfer history option in the remittance menu in the logged in section of ICICI Bank Singapore’s Internet Banking page. Please ensure you check the aforementioned before you proceed to re-initate your transaction. In the event of any duplicate debit, the amount shall be reimbursed to the account maintained by you with ICICI Bank Singapore, subject to applicable terms and conditions.
What happens if I encounter an error message while performing my transaction?
The error code and message will indicate the cause for the transaction error encountered. For further assistance, you can contact us at our toll free number 800 1012553 (8.00 AM to 6.00 PM, daily). Please quote the unique reference code and message with your concern/ issue.