Remigo is ICICI bank mobile app socially powered by Fastacash to send money from Singapore to India.
With Remigo discover quick, simple and convenient way to send money to India and interact with your friends and family through your favourite social channels, on the go with your mobile phone.
Remigo offers a host of features:
- Transfer money to Bank accounts, Whatsapp contacts, Facebook friends ,Phone contacts, email contacts etc in India 24/7
- Funds are disbursed instantly to ICICI beneficiaries*
- Same day to Non ICICI Beneficiaries*#
- Confirmed and competitive rates
- Pay for remittance through eNETS online payment gateway directly debiting from your account with DBS/POSB,UOB, Citibank, Standard Chartered Bank
- Zero Fee ( for a limited time)
- Send in SGD and INR
*All fund transfers and timings are subject to satisfactory completion of and compliance with the Bank’s standard procedures
*#Same day disbursement is subject to operational cut off of 4 pm on a working day, (working day for the purpose of such transfers is defined as a working day in Singapore and India).
|Download the RemiGO App|
Simply walk into the Branch and submit a Remittance registration & Transaction form
Carry your NRIC Card or carry any other form of ID proof like your EP,DP along with your latest Address Proof (less than three months old)
Remigo works on a smart phone and allows you the freedom to send money to your social contacts anytime, anywhere, to any Bank in India.
- You need to be an existing remitter to get started with Remigo-Download app
- Alternatively you can register for the service by visiting any of our branches, you can also transact at the time of registration and the beneficiary shall become a registered beneficiary in Remigo for subsequent transactions
- Additional beneficiaries can be added on Remigo. Please note registration of the beneficiary would take 24 hrs* post submission of request on the Remigo
- You can transfer money through the Remigo to successfully registered beneficiaries.