Rates & Charges
Open a Bank Account
Enjoy the convenience of anytime, anywhere banking. You'll also get excellent benefits such as:
- An easy 5-step account opening process
- Get a Customer ID and Account Number Instantly
- Enjoy the convenience of branchless banking
- No monthly fees
- No minimum balance requirement for savings account
- Access account anytime, anywhere
New customer - Just follow these 5 easy steps:
- Step 1:
Click apply now, read,understand and accept the terms & conditions of the HiSAVE Account
- Step 2:
Fill in the Account Opening Form (AOF) online Select your login password and get your Customer ID and Account number. Doing this will generate your Customer ID and Account number. On completion of the form and generation of your account details you will get option to generate a PDF of your details.
- Step 3:
Generate and Print the PDF file and attach the supporting documents as mentioned below:
- Identity Proof:
- Singapore Citizen / PR: Self signed copy of NIRC (front & back),
- Others: Self signed copy of EP / WP / DP / SP (front & back) and Copy of Passport (with Visa page if applicable).
- Address Proof: Original bank statement or original utility bill or original credit card statement or original phone bill (address proof must not be older than 3 months)
- Identity Proof:
- Step 4: Send the documents to us at the address below:
ICICI Bank Ltd.
6 Raffles Quay,
- Step 5:
Initial Funding: Initial funding can only be done from the account that you wish to link to HiSAVE Account and of which you have provided details in the application form. You can choose from the following modes of funding the account:
a. Cheque Funding: Self drawn cheque from your other bank personal account (as stated in the AOF to be your linked account) held in any local or QFB (Qualified Full Bank) banks in Singapore.
b. Online Funds Transfer from your other bank personal account (as stated in the AOF to be your linked account)
If you wish to open a joint account, kindly note:
- You can have upto 1 joint account holder with you in HiSAVE.
- The PDF of the AOF needs to be signed by both account holders. Supporting documents of both joint account holders would be required and the same would have to be self attested by both for their respective documents.
- Please note each document needs to be self certified.
- In case of joint account please ensure that your linked account has the same holding pattern as the HiSAVE account.
Double check your application for:
- You have signed the application form
- The name in the application form matches as your NRIC/EP/WP/DP
- The account details to be linked provided are complete and correct
- You have self attested all the pages of the supporting documents
- No hand written corrections/changes are made on the application form after print out.
If you'd like to speak to someone before applying, please contact us on our toll-free number at 800 1012553 , (between 0800 - 1800 hrs), (IVR Option 1 - Singapore Retail), Overseas: (65) 67239009 (call charges may apply) . We'll be happy to assist.