Syndicated Loan allows corporates to avail of the best foreign currency credit opportunities through a host of instruments.
International Syndication Group (ISG) acts as arranger / underwriter for a variety of loans across the risk spectrum. These include:
- M & A financing - Strategic & financial sponsor driven acquisitions;
- Asset backed financing - Aircraft, oil rigs, shipping, offshore support vessels;
- Project financing - Airports, oil and gas, power, roads, ports, telecom, mining, real estate;
- Structured finance - High yield mezzanine / equity linked debt
- Corporate lending - External Commercial Borrowing for refinancing / capital expenditure.
ISG is a dominant player for India linked loans in both the primary and secondary loan distribution market.
- A leader in the offshore syndicated loan market from India; - No. 2 Bookrunner for the India Offshore Loans market (CY 2012);
- Cumulative deal volume of over USD 30 billion, since 2007;
- Strong relationships with banks and funds, operating across sectors, globally;
- A dedicated and experienced team covering markets in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.